Looking for a compact circular saw for light and quick cuts on small projects or fine tasks?
If so, you’ll find this Rockwell rk3441k Compact Circular Saw Review helpful.
We outline the pros and cons of the tool, as well as summarise who it might be for.
It has a few key differences to the popular Versacut that’s for sure!
Let’s check it out!
Rockwell rk3441k Compact Circular Saw Review
Rockwell rk3441k Compact Circular Saw Review: Summary – Should You Get It?
You might consider getting the rk3441k if…
- You want a cheap 4 1/2 inch compact circular saw for light and small tasks and cutting – especially 2 inch nominal lumber materials
- You want a more powerful saw than the Versacut, that can do larger cuts and angled cuts, and doesn’t require pressing down to expose the blade like the Versacut needs
You can also get these blades with the rk3441:
Rockwell rk3441k Compact Circular Saw: Review
- A 4 1/2 inch compact circular saw with a 5 Amp motor
- 120 volts
- Runs at 3,500 RPM at no load
- Blade size is 4-½” x 3/8″ x 24T
- Arbor size is 3/8″
- Max cutting depth at 90° is 1-11/16″
- Bevel capacity at 45° is 1-1/8″
- Has a depth adjustment lever for quick adjusting
- Has a left handed blade design to help you see the blade while cutting
- Has a built-in dust port & adapter allows you to connect your vacuum
- Saw is 50% lighter than conventional 7¼” circular saws
- Cord length is 10 feet
- Tool weighs 5 lbs
- Only for small, quick jobs. Not for heavier jobs or thicker materials
- The safety trigger could be in a better position
- If you are left handed, the dust attachment is on your side of the tool
- The blade arbor bolt quality can be questionable – monitor it the first week or so that you use the tool for quality and durability
Rockwell rk3441k Compact Circular Saw: Buyer’s Guide
What Is The Rockwell rk3441k?
A compact circular saw that is 5.0 Amps and intended for small and quick cuts mainly on wood.
What Is The Rockwell rk3441k Used For?
You can use this small circular saw mainly for cutting.
It can be used on a range of materials, but mainly lighter materials and in particular wood.
Rockwell rk3441k Accessories
Most people just buy the blades and for the rk3441k, and sometimes a dust collector/vacuum hose.
Rockwell rk3441k Arbor Size
The arbor is 3/8″ and holds 4 1/2 inch diameter blades
Rockwell rk3441k Attachments
The Versacut comes with a dust collector attachment.
Rockwell rk3441k Alternative
There’s a few other small hand held circular saws on the market like the Dremel saws, the GENESIS and the WORX saws.
Rockwell rk3441k Blades, Replacement Blades and Blade Size
You can get rk3441k blades as mentioned at the top of this guide
What Is The Rockwell rk3441k Cutting Depth?
- at 90° it is 1-11/16″
- Bevel capacity at 45° is 1-1/8″
Is the Rockwell rk3441k Cordless?
No, it’s a corded hand held circular saw.
Rockwell rk3441k Case
It doesn’t come with a case
Is the Rockwell rk3441k For Cutting Metal?
Yes, softer and lighter metals only though
Is The Rockwell rk3441k For Cutting Concrete?
Is The Rockwell rk3441k For Cutting Tile?
You can cut tile, but only thin tile, and it’s more for short, light cuts.
Rockwell rk3441k Dust Port Adapter And Dust Port Collecter
It comes with a hose adapter
Is The Rockwell rk3441k For Drywall?
It’s more for wood
Can You Get A Rockwell rk3441k Diamond Blade?
Can You Get A Rockwell rk3441k Guide?
The tool comes with stamped marks for 90 and 45 degree blade angles ahead of the blade and it has a removable rip fence.
tooljuice.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc., or its affiliates