In the guide below, we’ve provided a Dremel Lite 7760 Review.
We’ve also outlined some other buyer’s guide information in terms of what the tool might be designed for, and who it might be best suited to.
Dremel Lite 7760
If you prefer, you can go straight to checking out this rotary tool here:
- Dremel Lite 7760 (on Amazon) (comes as a Kit with 10 accessories)
Dremel Lite 7760 Review
Who & What It Might Be For
- Beginner DIY ers and rotary tool users
- Those looking for a light, easy to use, portable tool
- Lighter duty and smaller work and smaller projects
- Lightweight (made of a plastic composite), and 7.5 inches in length
- Rechargeable 4 Volt Lithium Ion Battery (recharges via a USB connection), with a 2 Battery Amp House
- Has a battery life indicator (with a LED light)
- Charge time is roughly 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Speed range of 8,000-25,000 RPM
- Has 4 different speed settings
- Has the EZ twist nose cap (for accessory changes)
- Compatible with most Dremel accessories and most attachments
- Comes with a warranty (check the length and conditions though when you buy)
Drawbacks & Who It Might Not Be For
- Not for bigger projects
- Not for power activities
- Not for activities that require a speed greater than 25,000 RPM – such as some cutting and routing applications
Where To Buy
- Amazon – Dremel Lite 7760 (on Amazon) (comes as a kit with accessories)
- Dremel Website
- Other online retailers
Dremel Lite 7760 Buyer’s Guide
What Activities Can Be Performed With The Tool?
It depends on what accessory you have in the tool, but, in general:
- Grinding & sharpening
- Carving and engraving
What Does The Tool Come With?
It depends where you buy from.
The tool on Amazon for example comes with 10 accessory pieces, and some other items.
What Speeds Are Available On The Tool?
4 speeds adjustable with a variable speed dial:
- 8,000 RPM
- 14,000 RPM
- 21,000 RPM
- 25,000 RPM
Where To Find Out More?
The Dremel website, or the product page on Amazon (or the retailer you want to buy from)