The Dremel 200 is one of two small electric Dremel rotary/multi tools offered by the Dremel brand.
The Dremel 200 is a two speed tool, whilst the Dremel 100 is a one speed tool.
Both are extremely lightweight and small with precision and control being the key characteristics in mind for each – as we make mention of in this Dremel 200 Series Multi Tool Review.
Jewellery making, arts/crafts and routing/carving are suitable applications that come to mind when thinking of the Dremel 200.
(*Friendly Disclosure – links to retailers or brands on this page may include affiliate links, and we may receive a commission when you purchase through these links)
Dremel 200 Series Multi Tool
Dremel 200 Series Multi Tool Review
Dremel 200-1/15 Two-Speed Rotary Tool Kit
We rated the Dremel 200, which is built with precision in mind, as the best two speed small electric Dremel tool.
What’s Good About It?
- 0.9 Amp motor
- Two speed Dremel rotary tool – 15,000 and 35,000 RPM
- Low speed setting is for cleaning applications and using brush accessories, and the high speed setting is for routing, cutting and sanding applications
- Very lightweight and comfortable in hand
- Replaceable motor brushes
- 120 volt tool
- Comes with 1 Attachment and 15 Accessories/bits
- Attachment is a Lawn Mower and Garden Tool Sharpener
What’s Not So Great?
- 6 feet of electrical cord – you may want to use an extension cord if you want anything more than this to work with
- Doesn’t come with a case
- Is a two speed tool, not variable speed
What Else Do You Need To Use This Electric Dremel Tool?
Common optional extras with this electric dremel tool are:
- 160 Bit Dremel Accessory Kit – Dremel 710-08 All-Purpose Rotary Accessory Kit, 160-Piece (on Amazon)
- Keyless Chuck – Dremel 4486 MultiPro Keyless Chuck (on Amazon)
Where Can I Check Out This Electric Dremel Tool?
Dremel 200 Series Multi Tool Buyer’s Guide
What Is A Dremel 200?
A small two speed electric Dremel tool.
It is one of two small electric Dremel tools with the Dremel 100 being the other.
What is the Dremel 200 used For?
Small, fine and detail orientated activities that require an easy to handle and precise Dremel rotary tool.
Jewellery making (polishing, cutting, grinding etc), arts/crafts and routing/carving are examples of suitable activities.
Who is the Dremel 200 for?
Those who want a simple, lightweight, small, two speed electric dremel rotary tool
Those who want a small electric dremel tool that comes with bits for carving, engraving, cutting, grinding, sharpening, cleaning, polishing and sanding
Who is the Dremel 200 not for?
Those who want a more heavy duty electric dremel tool like the 4000-4300 series of Dremel rotary tools
Those who want a variable speed tool with more than two speeds
Those who want a cordless Dremel tool
Dremel 200 Accessories & Bits
Relevant bits for the activities you need to perform
Dremel 200 Series Multi Tool Resources
Tooljuice.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, Tooljuice.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.